PRP is a facial rejuvenation treatment that uses your own plasma to stimulate collagen production and cell migration, helping to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. PRP skin treatment can dramatically improve skin tone. The results from PRP therapy are natural-looking and subtle, and they can last up to two years.
What makes our PRP skin treatment different?
- We combine micro-needling and PRP injections in each treatment.
- Your own platelets that are rich in growth factor are reintroduced into your skin by injections and micro-needling areas of concern.
- Each PRP treatment includes LED (valued at $79) which can reduce inflammation and accelerated healing.
- We guarantee to have the most affordable prices in the UK.
- All of our cosmetic nurses must undergo strict training to perform consistently high-quality PRP skin treatments.
Top 3 benefits of PRP skin also known as ‘Vampire facial’
1. TOTAL SKIN REJUVENATION
PRP is carefully injected beneath the surface, stimulating collagen and elastin production which firming and tightening thinning skin, effectively smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. Because it boosts collagen, it’s a great treatment which can dramatically overall skin texture and tone. It’s particularly good for people who suffer from rosacea, acne or uneven skin tone.
2. A NATURAL TYPE OF COSMETIC INJECTABLE
PRP uses your own platelets without the addition of any foreign products. The treatment works by drawing a small sample of your blood, which is then spun in a centrifuge. The centrifuge separates the red blood cells from the platelets that are rich in growth factors. The platelet-rich plasma is then carefully reintroduced into the skin with tiny injections back into the treatment area to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This is typically performed under the eyes and cheeks.
3. A NATURAL TYPE OF COSMETIC INJECTABLE
Results from PRP can usually take between three to four weeks to appear but are long-lasting, typically lasting 18 months after an initial series of treatments. You can expect a significant difference in your skin tone, eliminating dullness and fine lines.
Is PRP skin treatment worth the money?
If you ask our skin clients this question, we are confident they would all say yes! However, it depends on your priorities. If you value great skin tone, less dullness, less fine lines and wrinkles and more elastic skin then you should absolutely consider trying our affordable PRP skin treatments! Not only are our PRP skin treatments guaranteed to be the most affordable in London, we also include complimentary LED after each treatment which is valued at $79 on its own.